HomeAuthorThe Plumfast Team - Plumfast - Page 2 of 2

Carbon Monoxide (CO) is produced when carbon-based materials are burned in a limited supply of air or oxygen and becomes an incomplete combustion. Incorrectly installed and malfunctioning combustion-based heating appliances such as gas heaters and wood fireplaces are also the cause of CO poisoning in houses across Australia. We have compiled a carbon monoxide safety guide...

Contact us

We service Greater Adelaide areas
1300 758 632

Contact us now to get quote